DB needs to improve the quality of their quests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Duder Augur

No, only drachnids see invis. There are very few of them, this entire quest can be done with out ever being attacked or invs broken.
  2. Mazame Augur

Double invis and it wont. unless the queen is awake.
  3. Brumelin New Member

Ada SUCKS!!! You should not have to worry about someone else triggering the spot before you. My quest is my quest and should not be impacted by someone else's quest. When you have 5 or 6 other people in the zone doing the quest then you are having to drop the quest and requesting the request over and over or you are running around over and over trying to find these mythical spawn points you have found.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Unless the queen is up....every damn time I help someone with this task she is up!

Bet if I wanted her for hunter she would never spawn! Lol
    Duder likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

Pretty sure that's the law of the land. Always the hardest when yer there just to help ^_^
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Quests are trival and loot always drops when nobody needs it.

If someone needs anything, difficulty increases to the point you start looking at the clerics dps parses.
    Duder likes this.
  7. Lianeb Augur

Find some spots that are not listed on EQResource, and thus used by most of the EQ world.
    Besides the first spot (which i have never waited on) there are probably 50 spots for this quest at various steps.