Fixed Internally ToV Faction/Faction Hits - Lack of Faction tab

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Duder, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Duder Augur

Killing guards in Crystal Caverns gives a negative faction hit to Besieged Citizens of Froststone. Yet there is no faction tab for Torment of Velious.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Is this faction fixable? Is it actually counting? Could this be hurting yet-to-be-implemented quests?

I was going to type "round and round it goes, where it goes, no one knows!" And I was curious as to what media that was from. And found it ironic that this is where it's from:

[IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Original_Amateur_Hour
    smash, Yinla, Mukkul and 3 others like this.
  2. Angahran Augur

If you get a negative hit for killing guards then you should get a positive hit for killing the undead ?

I hate the one way factions they have in some places. Every 'faction' should have an enemy.
    Sure, maybe it takes 1000 kills to restore 1 kills worth of negative but at least give us the option to fix our mistakes.
    Nennius and Yinla like this.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

they only add factions to that tab if its really used for something major. far as I know none of the factions are used for any thing major. in TOV
  4. Mukkul Augur

I don't know what you're talking about. Almost every faction in the game is listed in the faction window -- except ToV.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Absor Developer

Actually, there are a LOT of factions that are not listed. They aren't listed because you never see or change them and therefore you don't need them in the window. We'll be adding this one soon (tm).
    Duder, Yinla and Nennius like this.
  6. Mukkul Augur

I wish we could see what faction an NPC is on through some type of /con. For example, a quest NPC that you need to raise faction with, but if that NPC should not or cannot be killed just to discover his faction, it can be an unsuccessful guessing game.
    Nennius and Duder like this.
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

Don't rely on faction windows.
    [IMG]
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

we had the faction window for ToV in Beta.. I'm sure it just got lost somewhere along the line.