Fixed Internally Velketor's Labyrinth --- basepop Gargoyle damage

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kontra, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Kontra Augur

L115 icy and glaring gargoyles can barely budge me from 100% hp, even fighting 2-3 at a time, with no merc. This feels very reminiscent of Tempest Temple HA mobs, in that either they have next to no strikethrough, or they can't hit players with extremely high avoidance/hdex. Possibly just overlooked on beta, as next to no one probably went back there over the course of the month to even notice. Killing PHs for a Velium Horror gave me plenty of time to mess around and notice this.
  2. Tharnkiss Journeyman

These killed me just fine.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

If you are knowledgeable enough to know this, you are knowledgeable enough to show some parses of tanking gargoyles vs orcs vs golems vs spiders in the zone...and say something about your toon's hdex/ac numbers. I don't remember anything special about the gargoyles vs other stuff, but I have not fought that many gargoyles myself.

The tools are there, use them. If there is a large difference, it should be pretty obvious to see and then the devs can decide what to do.
  4. Kontra Augur

I’m not here to persuade you or anyone else Cragz. I never post here, the fact that I did for this issue tells certain devs it’s a bug. I could care less if you don’t believe me. They’ll look at it, see there’s a problem, and fix it. I’m not parsing it just to confirm what I already know. Regarding HDex I’m around 2500 with trophy/trib running, because I always have it running for the most part
  5. Prathun Developer

This should be fixed internally and will go out with the January update. Thanks!