Tier'Dal Surnames

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Graethos, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Graethos Journeyman

Imagine my disappointment when I can't use apostrophes in surnames. Is there any way to get a traditional dark elf surname? Petition said they don't do custom surnames but I just wanna use an apostrophe like every single dark elf in the game.
  2. phattoni Augur

petition again, only way to get them is to petition, they did one for me 2 years or so ago.
    Graethos likes this.
  3. Graethos Journeyman

heh that sounds kinda asinine submitting tickets over and over again XD
    if it gets results it gets results
    anyone else confirm more recent surname petitions?
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

When wood elf beastlords were introduced, I got one. I just don't remember how long ago that was.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wood Elf Beastlord's and Froglok Monks were introduced on March 11, 2014 which was during Call of the Forsaken.

Daybreak eliminated GM support in doing surnames around March 2016.

Although it is interesting this (the use of grave accents `) is not covered in the naming policy. They never did really use apostrophes '

But since it is a manual process that is why it is no longer done. No staff to do that.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You may be lucking if you can find a friendly Senior Guide, they give out surnames as rewards for guide events, not sure what their policy is on doing surnames normally.

They used to always have a guide report thing, try typing /guide and type them a message. No clue if that is still in game.

Good luck.