DB Money Making Opp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Namde, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Once you learn the pattern it's easy money.
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

Very few of the AA actually need to be purchased. Everything through TBM is auto-granted. On my mage this added up to 17,000 AA. My mage, for example, has about 8-10 spells I can buy focus for, but really I only am using about 3 nukes. So for focuses my about 8000AA climb is really more like 3000.

A big portion of the other AA are things you don't need to play the game. For example, as an ENC...

I have about 500 AA worth of gravity flux, Hastened Night's Endless Terror is a few hundred AA. Lots of focuses we don't even use.
    Most ENC don't nuke with Poly but poly has almost 1000 AA.
    ENC can be very effective without Dire Charm, Noctombulate, Unity buff, Slow AA.
    Despite having the AAs purchased, almost none of the ENC I know are using the AE tash or AE slow AA. Not sure why.
    Tons of tradeskill and etc AA that are not needed.

To be effective as an ENC, I need about 10k more AA than is auto-granted. Honestly I can get away with fewer with effective use of my tash totem, glance/flash line and runes.

Another issue is that a SK was used as example. Tanks are always more work. A mage without Augs is much more effective than a tank without augs. It's not uncommon for players in need to pass on augs to a tank because tanks need more attention. Playing a tank will always be an uphill climb compared to another class. Anyone rolling a tank should know this.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

As someone with characters with 50,000 aa, I wouldn't care...if they put AA on the marketplace for say...$1 each.

You want to flush your money down the toilet, be my guest.