Fixed Internally Ice Encrusted Charm of Vigor

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tyneu, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Tyneu New Member

svann, Sancus, Derka and 2 others like this.
  2. lolans Master

I thought as recent as EOK and forward expansions that the new current Gear worn charm works with the current gear worn and the last expansion gear worn. so TOV Gear worn charm should work with TOV and TBM worn gear.
    My guess this is an oversite or bugged atm.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Kanadas New Member

They just need to fix these scaling charms, or give the players a chance to update the items, if they will not do the update when equpping them.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like the problem is in the Armor's item data. I'll get it fixed for the January patch.
    Thunderkiks and Kanadas like this.
  5. Kanadas New Member

Frozen Bat Eye Charm is from the new expansion and is to scale with quests and missions completed, not with gear from a specific expansion, and it dont work either. Is it still " armor's item data " ??
  6. birdsong_pawn Augur

If I'm not mistaken, that type of charm is supposed to work with the current expansion's gear and the next expansion's gear.

The Entangled Gear Set (and possibly other charms from TBL) are not currently powering up with ToV gear. I think there is a thread on this elsewhere.
  7. Moege Augur

You are mistaken.

EoK was all visible gear
    RoS was at first only RoS gear then the ogre relented (as it was a change from EoK) and the compromise was RoS/next xpac gear for RoS charms only.
    TBL we couldn't test until now and it turns out only TBL gear (as written on the charm)
    ToV beta was said only ToV gear
  8. Moege Augur

Is TBL chase boots/gloves (Fight Fire drops) going to count towards ToV charm requirement on armor ?
  9. Mesil Lorekeeper

It works, you need Champion of TOV (merc + partisan quests), Paragon of TOV (all 4 Hero missions) and Challenger of TOV (Mission challenges). No Hunter/Collections necessary.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  10. Jalelorf Augur

Looks like test notes for Jan have been released. Is this on the list?
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I think I made the fix after the test notes were created.
    This is fixed for the January Patch
    OldCa61 likes this.
  12. Lubianx Augur

Does this fix also include other "gear" charms like Velium Infused Charm of Security not including the TBL chase items?
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Velium Infused Charm of Securit will work on ToV + items, NOT TBL items.
  14. svann Augur

After being thru a couple betas bugs like this just make me chuckle.
  15. Lubianx Augur

NVM, it was answered in the other thread
  16. RuinationSK New Member

Does the fix include Ice Encrusted Charm of Brilliance? Doesn't seem to be showing that it increases in power with ToV gear
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you just set all charms to upgrade based soley on class based armor regardless of expansion you would never have to update that field on charms every again.
    lolans and OldCa61 like this.