You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyee, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Jalelorf Augur

Yeah lets not put all of our code changes on test. Lets see see what happens on live.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Sometimes it be like that! Look, it will never be perfect, there will always be bugs, and unexpected things will happen from time to time. No one is perfect, and it's not like DBG is flush with time or resources. Just be thankful we have a game to play at all.
    eepok likes this.
  3. Jalelorf Augur

Did you get a participation trophy playing sports when you were younger? Let's not push them to be better. Let's just settle for them putting out a product.
  4. Szilent Augur

This is advocating for arbitrarily adding 4 weeks to every developer action. It's specifically advocating for leaving this problem, which has a clear and ready fix, to be left in game for two months instead of one month.

How about we push you to be a better customer?
    Duder, eepok and Ashian like this.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Found the armchair developer.
    eepok likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

If we could Focus it better... this NPC can ALSO wield the axe he drops. That axed has a proc, so he will do extra damage, but not as crazy as with the aug. I think it's also faster than their normal swing, so he would also swing faster, but again, not as crazy as zero delay. But at this time, equip is an on/off flag :)
  8. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I got my butt kicked so hard and so fast by this guy, I did it again just to make sure it didn’t feel good.
    Prathun likes this.
  9. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Hey devs, know how there was a sleeper event so long ago? maybe make a wrath of the Coldain event, tied to an obscure shawl TS quest,
    You missed a stich! Brell will NOT be pleased!
    And Warmgranite begins his decimation across norrath, killing anything in his way that is not wearing a crafted item. Just like newbies were tormented by Trumpy irontoe in South Qeynos, so Warmgranite makes his way to South Qeynos to see Trumpy. Maybe honey mead will calm him down? but how much? and can you get close enough to give him some?

He could march through GD to EW to PoK, then to new OT and decimate new Skyfire, breaking the doors to VP and letting the dragons out and magically giving dispel back to the chromodracs in NEW skyfire *shudder*. Then back to OT and get on the boat to butcherblock. Fuming from the long boat ride he makes it to antonica and gets to CoTf karana, kills everything including the blind dragon, and heads to Qeynos hills, until finally stopping in South qeynos bar where Trumpy is, with a full zone radius, killing any player that steps into zone and drinking all the honey mead that the bartender has. Raid world event, would need multiple guilds coordination, entry via Qeynos sewers, Erudin boats or by north qeynos watchtower. Timing would be needed and sacrifices, one to zone in to get him running towards the other end while another force zones in from Erudin crossing boat, and when he's running back, the North qeynos force zones in and when he's in the middle, then the sewer team zones in!
    Elyee likes this.