Raid Release Schedule for ToV?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get release dates for when the tiers of raids for ToV are going to be available please. :)
  2. svann Augur

They said every 30 days so I calculate Jan 17, Feb 16, March 17.
  3. Allayna Augur

I think they were hoping for an official DBG employee to state exact dates of unlock, kind of like how a launch would be.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

They wont tell us exact dates, raids are broken all mobs will be wielding bags and using a damage aug with no delay...
    FubarEQ and Funky like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I remember some discussion in beta but I cannot remember the final outcome and I can no longer look it up.

I think it was Absor who said every 30 days but after that there was further discussion on having it changed so each was released at the weekend.

Would be nice to get an offical announcement so we all know where we are. Not that it will make a much of a difference to us, if they stick with Friday 17th January we still won't attempt them until Sunday 19th, Friday night is party night and no raids. :)
  6. Deillusional Augur

they just said 30 days after launch but no times or anything.
  7. Riou EQResource

Pretty sure it was 9 am Pacific at 30 days, 60 days and 90 days for the 3 tiers

Also it sounded like it would rely on server time to unlock like Alerts do (which don't go active at same second on every server), so there could be +/- a few minutes on each server
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I think they'll do a staggered release where every server gets it at a different time. This will allow people to squabble over who was the first to beat the raids, AND who was able to beat the raids fastest in relation to their server unlocking the target.

The forumquest will be great, and will serve as a distraction from the raids being too easy, and designed to where several classes should not, and even cannot play as their class is intended.

Or maybe that's just my cynical view, because it seems like there's really no point in a raiding guild clearing tov more than once or twice.
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

Officially dbg devs have already answered this ..

One month after expansion launch Tier 1..

Month acter that tier 2..

Month later tier 3..
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks for that Whulfgar, I expect to see them all released on 18th of January, Feburary and March exactly 1 month after release.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  11. TheStugots Augur

They also said the TS quests and augs would be in the Jan patch. We sure that 30 days is concrete?
    FubarEQ likes this.
  12. Ashian Augur

It was not promised in January? I believe this was the official statement on the TS quest release, which does not state that it will be in the January patch, just that their goal was to release it then:
  13. Sancus Augur

No, it's 30 days, not one month. That's the 17th of January, 16th of February, and 17th of March:
  14. Tevik Augur

New content always follows a Friday - Sunday - Tuesday release schedule. Everybody knows that.