I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ROFL@mycorpse, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

How tf did my gender come into a conversation about gear?

I am a male. I identify as male, not that any of that matters. I played a male, halfling druid for 15ish years of my EQ time. When I decided to hang up that hat I thought, "what class/race/sex combo have I not seen in Norrath?" and Allayna, the half elf female paladin was born.
    Eaiana, Corwyhn Lionheart and Yinla like this.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

In all fairness, you did leave the the guild hall christmas decorations up for a long time.

Complaining about it, probably made them stay up even longer though...
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL same for you. You just have to say something.
  4. Laronk Augur

The problem is other people see that number and believe it.
    The problem is that when you do use hyperbole you no longer make a good argument.

Really when someone says they only get 0.001% exp per kill I think that they are hunting in FM and actually getting 0.001% exp per kill because they're so bad at the game they can't even handle a mob in OT. That's what I think of you, you can also google the french word for slow if you want to know what I think of you.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I mis-spoke and used "herself" in a week old post.

Corwyhn randomly bumped that fact (yesterday). <It> should use private messages in the future to offer any corrections.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The first time I noticed the message I posted an fyi. No need to be private it wasn't a sensitive issue to anyone. Then some other guy decided he would try and claim it was a gender sensitivity issue and I said no it wasn't. That blew up a simple FYI.

It should never have gone past my first message Benito. Pure and simple. But if I embarassed you Benito I apologize that was not my intent. Honestly did not feel it would be that big of a deal.
  7. ROFL@mycorpse Journeyman

Yup
  8. ROFL@mycorpse Journeyman

It was the GD mission. Trying to tell people in group to not DPS, but they choose to anyways.So many deaths... So many DTs Those priest classes say "In between mobs" Also when Hiatus is down it's convenient to have some endurance.

Your solution? Group with other people? My thoughts is at the end of the day it died. I'll get more padding... It was silly stupid that I had to refuse the next call and ask for a rez from the cleric and loose the endurance.

Yes, we should have DPS'd the right mob. I think they were just doing it to be funny after a while. It was a blast. However; the blast had to end as waking up with yellow gear suxors.
  9. Laronk Augur

There's only a DT if you do it wrong, the mob who dt's the tank gets a blue aura under him if you're not supposed to kill him.
  10. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

TL;DR: play gooder, require others to press buttons more goodly as well or don't group with them. If you opt for option B- stop complaining, you chose that path. it's not poor game design that your/others poor play makes you nearly lose your level.
  11. ROFL@mycorpse Journeyman

You act like I don't know this lol