Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 6, 2020.

1. strongbus Augur

nerf to xp in older exp? mobs in older exp only giving .05% ok mobs in tov only give round that much. they didn't nerf older exp they just made the exp needed for 111-115 so high that that what mobs give on a per mob thing.

hp on trash mobs in tov. based on my pars trash mobs got bout 21 million in ew. that not bad. take my group geared box crew bout 1 min to drop one if i take it easy.

how hard trash mob hits? my main atm is a bst. only buff to bout 322k hp atm. with 2 box healers i can tank trash mobs in t1 zones.(i don't most the time, use mage pet. but i can do it if i take agro.)
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Duder Augur

Is this an early April Fool's joke?
  3. Marton Augur

Seems very underwhelming.

Maybe he will edit later and add some stuff?
  4. Krazzi Elder

maybe they lost their list off all the broken AA, maybe we should list them all again
  5. AppleSplatter Journeyman

This is hilarious!
    1. Insane HP? Even with two healers in group these mobs die quickly.
    2. ToV mobs are softies. They hit less hard than TBL mobs or darkness howls mobs. I tanked the whole expansion wearing TBL and GMM gear. Even the missions. It couldn't get any more casual than ToV.
    3. Agro range is fine. There are safe spots all over the map and a bare minimum of roaming mobs. Easy, casual, life is good. Maybe you're a bad puller?
    4. EXP wasn't nerfed. It just takes more exp to level than it used to. It's normal. It's been like this for 20 years.
  6. Duder Augur

I can only presume that you must be trying to advance in the expansion with only your crew of lvl 85 heroic characters. Have you ever even been outside of Darkness Howls?
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Not changing mercs to unlock at DoN?!
  8. Moege Augur

One broken item/skill/aa/quest/mission pet post I want to see this thread grow !
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Moege Augur

Expansion: Torment of Velious
    Mission: Seeking the Sorcerer

Collection items are not loot-able from corpses as no corpse is left behind
    Duder likes this.
  10. Moege Augur

Named NPC: Any

If they spawn with an augment they will equip it and makes then nearly impossible to kill
    FubarEQ and Duder like this.
  11. Moege Augur

Mission: Restless Assault

Adds can spawn within the ice structures making it impossible to finish the mission
  12. Drewie Augur

Not always true, yesterday we killed Vekboz Wolfpunch (named Coldain) in The Eastern Wastes, he was hitting as usual and dropped the Arctic Ornament. So maybe it also depends on the NPC since I've seen the bug happen with other NPCs.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Evurkvest Augur

While your at it, fix The Bokon High Council mission in Sul also. Half the mobs that drop collect are behind a locked door to the north.
    Allayna, eepok and Yinla like this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just unlock the door to the north!
    Allayna and eepok like this.
  15. AtomicBlaze1 New Member

I don't agree with the change to Veteran Reward AA on existing progression servers. I feel like since we were already given access to these AA they should remain. I am not happy about it since I have been one of the long time subscribers and have earned my right to have those AA abilities. Why would you want to piss off the people that have supported your game for so long?
  16. Jamille New Member

Another no vote for the Vet AA changes, I hope that you will reconsider.
    AtomicBlaze1 likes this.
  17. Crump New Member

I am not happy about this change either, I will seriously consider canceling my subscription. I feel like the developers must be out of touch with the player base if they are going to make this change. This sort of thing should have been part of the server rules at server launch. I would not have started a character on Coirnav had I known they were going to do this.
    Aneuren, Duder and AtomicBlaze1 like this.
  18. Atriss New Member

The Vet Reward change is not needed on Coirnav. I will also cancel my account if the change goes through. This is a massive screw over to long time players.
    Aneuren, Duder and AtomicBlaze1 like this.
  19. Ziabesh New Member

So will we be losing our Vet AA on Coirnav, or is this only for new servers? I don't want this change on Coirnav. Do what you want with the new servers but I want the Vet AA I have earned.
    Aneuren and AtomicBlaze1 like this.
  20. Angahran Augur

No fix for 'cascading Theft of Life' that reduces from 12k to 1300, 1400 and 1500 ?

Come on, you just have to add a 0 to three ranks of an AA!
    Allayna, Xeladom, Duder and 2 others like this.