You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyee, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Guess I dodged a bullet I spawned this guy when doing a task and killed him thinking nothing of it then saw this post. :)
  2. Szilent Augur

also has to be a model type that can equip weapons. when "monster" (no-hands) type mobs have the aug, they're fine. Dracoliches & wurms & such are all fine
  3. Prathun Developer

That was it! Thosgromri is equipping the augment as if it's a weapon and it has no delay on it. Wow. Thank you thank you!
    Thunderkiks, Wulfhere, Lianeb and 7 others like this.
  4. Deathly Elder

Please ban Thosgromri for obvious hacking with intent to do massive harm!
    Metanis, Prathun and Axxius like this.
  5. Riou EQResource

You should make the other mob types also not equip what they can drop because it makes them able to show their Chase Loots when equipped, so when they have a Weapon it's easy to see and pick them out :p

This was a thing in like RoS or EoK too that was changed
    Axxius and Prathun like this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Leave it in but make them drop velium infused pelt instead of the damage aug.
    aozs and svann like this.
  7. Prathun Developer

This should be fixed internally. Appreciate the help tracking down the cause!
    Until we get this fix pushed out to Live, beware of any rare in Torment of Velious that's holding a small brown bag in one hand.
  8. Marton Augur

For that type of damage, they would have to drop cases full of pelts :p.
  9. Axxius Augur

Bag o' Whoop A$$? :D
    Lannin, Yinla and Prathun like this.
  10. Tucoh Augur

11. Zanarnar Augur

12. Barbwarrior Augur

so disarm would fix it ;p?
  13. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Isn't this, what Beta was for? like also vetting out the storm boars prior to launch? Do you have notes at least? it seems this forum is like the beta forum
  14. German Augur

Plenty of these were tested more than once in Beta, but Beta didn't have 40 motivated groups of people running around at the same time trying things or killing named over and over to see if a supercharged would appear or a quest bugged out if someone used a pet to tank.
    Szilent and Yinla like this.
  15. Prathun Developer

A lot of issues were caught and fixed in beta, but regrettably we won't catch everything.
    We received reports in beta that some rares were way too hard and had wiped groups.
    We looked into it several times and even made some changes, but we didn't realize what was causing it until this week.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Yinla like this.
  16. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Since there's no mention of a fix for it in the patch notes, should we expect to still encounter the meat grinder versions?
  17. Prathun Developer

This fix will go out in the January update. :)
    There are usually additional changes between the Test update and the Live update.
    Kuaamil and Yinla like this.
  18. sojero One hit wonder

[IMG]

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Prathun, Nniki, Sheex and 4 others like this.
  19. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Now that the issue has been adressed and confirmed. I got to experience this myself. I like the idea of mobs that have augs on them have increased dps when they are holding the aug. Of course this level of dps is insane but increased dps would make some fights alot more fun.
  20. Petalonyx Augur

Toss a few bag- wielding Thosgromri into a punishing raid mechanic. He's made an impression and he ought to be honored!