You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyee, Dec 20, 2019.

1. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I really dont know why a rogue couldn't step in and assume the MT role. Seems fishy :D
  2. Raccoo Augur

Laima Ratgur on Cazic is currently affected by this bug.
  3. Duder Augur

I have seen it even with trash, not just named.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

mmm now I wonder if I give my pet 2 augs if he will become a death machine too.

bet he just returns it... but if i can find some trade-able ones..mmmm
  5. svann Augur

We are decades away from the point where mob AI are smart enough to consciously exploit bugs.
  6. Lianeb Augur

18s Parse
    /GU Tanking summary for: Lianeb | Total Melee | Damage: 918912 | Avg hit: 27027 | Attempts: 395 | Riposted: 304/395 [76.96%] | Parried: 1/91 [1.1%] | Dodged: 2/90 [2.22%] | Defended: 307/395 [77.72%] | Missed: 54/88 [61.36%] | Hits: 34/88 [38.64%] | Real Hits: 34/34 [100%]
    Wulfhere likes this.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Lol

I think it would be funny to see a group of melee riposte disc these bugged mobs dead. I wonder how many would be needed with a riposte disc rotation and 2H weapons? Like the old Complete Heal rotation.

/shout Forming PU raid, harh!
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. Riou EQResource

Depending on which Melee, at most they would need to duo it if they don't mess up

They are already doing it :p
  9. Lianeb Augur

I got him to 22% in that 18s parse with furious running and 2h weapon. It was solo as no healer would keep you up. I did engage with a promised heal on me though
  10. Nylrem Augur

Ran across the powered version of him... was... shocking...

He went through 4 runed and fortified magician pets, 4 magician RS pets, and 36 host of elements swarm pets in 3 seconds...

Ya, he's swinging way too fast/riposting every hit, or something when powered up.

Some people have said they've gotten the augs on non-powered mobs. Maybe is only when in combo with aug and weapon on loot table, that is super powered?

Dunno.
  11. Cury Elder

He's bringing back the lag from Solteris with the no-delay bug!
  12. ArtremasEQ Augur

Laima Ratgur was also affected by this on AB the twice in the last 3 days.

It seems to me to occur when the mob is left up for a period of time. (No idea how long), as both times with Laima Ratgur was when I logged in, in the room, and it was there.

Can be easily killed with Deflection / Shieldflash and a burn. If those drop however, its a wipe. Then all the ones that pop after are 'normal' it seems. (It pops a LOT if clearing its room).

Regards
  13. Kuaamil Elder

Exactly 1 character (not my box group, just the zerker). I did Laima on BB yesterday. Got sick of waiting for a resolution on this since it was my last for hunter.
  14. Prathun Developer

This bug has been difficult to track down.
    Any buffs or debuffs on the NPC that's attacking with no delay? Any examples on Live right now that we could take a look at?
  15. Deathly Elder

I have witnessed this on 3 different mobs in GD, I had to go through therapy the next day to get right. Talk about an eye opener, lol.
    Prathun likes this.
  16. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

A bugged Thosgromri may be up on Luclin Server near the old Thurgadin entrance. He's been up all week. I'll check to confirm.
    Prathun likes this.
  17. Soulbanshee Augur

I was wanting to get the pet ear so I already got a raid force to take him down last week on Luclin, same with the EW giant. He has not respawned in the bugged state so far, I have gotten in a number of kills.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  18. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

He is no longer up. Per Soulbanshee's post, looks like was downed on Luclin with raid force.
    Prathun likes this.
  19. German Augur

Just an FYI there are no visible buffs on the mobs, however riposte tanking and burning it down in 12-30 seconds based on the person tanking works so its going to be harder to find it alive and report and you find in time.

Any named can exhibit this. Other morning we had three in Great Divide on Xegony at the same time.
    Maybe the fastest way to get this is GM killing it or the PH over and over until you get the meat grinder one and do whatever debug you can on the one that spawned that had no delay since it is random on random mobs.
  20. Koldanar Elder

Always seems to happen when the mob has the weapon dmg aug on its loot. Killed two of the hyper mobs (Thosgromi and Gerton Dumkin) and they both dropped Arctic Ornament. Killed normal version of both mobs and no dmg augs.