Not A Bug What happened to my purchase

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Senlarona, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Senlarona New Member

This is what happened. Unfortunately it was very late at night or early in the morning (about 4am) I just finished playing and decided to purchase the expansion for two more accounts. Because the $250. option provided for some things that I could give away I made that purchase. I gave the crate (off <snip>) to Asisi on <snip> account. I gave the heroic tradable to a new wizard on one of my accounts but now I can't find her. The other tradable items were not included including the expansion for another of my accounts.

Now I'm confused. I don't know what happened but the <snip> account received the new expansion. I gave the gnomish box to Asisi but it seems the box is empty. The purchase number on my account screen is 2294538309. Because I was so tired and half asleep, I am only certain of one thing. I made the purchase, and only one account received an expansion. I just want this fixed can you help me. I'll make this petition exactly the same with the <snip> account. Also, i made a petition earlier but can't for the life of me find it. I'm getting old 68 but really want to keep my game. I tried to petition but not sure it actually got th rough. Needless to say, $250 (net $240 with discount) is just too much to walk away from. Someone help me please.
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

You need to remove the account names from your post and submit a petition about what happened, customer service will help you (help.daybreakgames.com).
  3. klanderso Developer

Please contact customer service if you're missing a purchase.