Lost in Crystal Cavern

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Rogero, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Rogero Journeyman

The only thing I can find in Crystal Caverns is a fight. FIND doesn't work for getting to the zone line for the new 111+ spells, and my map is useless, probably because of the level I land on using that Froststone Crystal Resonator.

What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't I land somewhat near a vendor or a zone line?
  2. Derka Power Ranger

Talk to Belinda in North Ro to get to the new Eastern Wastes. Or if you're a member of a guild, use the gnome porter stone to get to EW. Will be the most expensive one. Shortcut to North Ro is through the magus in Guild Lobby. GL > Nedarias Landing > NRO camp > Belinda

Because EQ.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

That crystal you are using as a shortcut to the Frost Stone is not the gateway into the expansion. It is a short cut and you are missing the things you are looking for. Derka gave good advice above, which is much easier than trying to get to EW through CC.

Now, if you do need help getting around in CC...

EW - There is a tunnel behind you as you zone into Frost Stone. Taking that tunnel past the spiders, terrors and geoids will end up at the EW Zoneline (have to take a right near the end.
    Mines - After zoning in to Frost Stone, go straight and make your first left. Follow the paths around and levi across the gap into a small tunnel that zones you into the mines.

The other zones are fairly easy to get to the zonelines in because they don't have the height conflicts. Velks is pretty hard to read the map, but no zonelines to try to find. If you don't have the brewalls maps, you should get them. Remember to use the height filter as necessary in zones like CC.