Fixed Internally Login server down

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Asinann, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Asinann New Member

The patcher is coming up, but once I try to log in I get the "unable to connect" message. Tried multiple accounts and none can log in.
    Eryndhel, Masion, AB_H'Sishi and 9 others like this.
  2. Mokai Journeyman

same here. :(
  3. bigpapa Augur

same for me, i was playing np this morning , but i had to camp several hours and now i can't log back. my internet is working good , only EQ that i can't open. ,,i had same issue several days ago , for several hours then i guess it got fixed . the only 2 times it happened for me .

i rarely have problem to log in * except * when the EQ hamsters get tired and need a rest....
  4. Cruxx New Member

Same here. No worries though. They should have fixed in a few hours. Like every Friday I get out of work early it seems.
    Selur likes this.
  5. Selur New Member

6. Siny Augur

Same and group is waiting for me for last mission (disconnected on zoning)
  7. Talahn New Member

Thanks for posting. I'm glad it wasn't just me having problems ... been about 15-20 minutes it's been happening here.
  8. Cruxx New Member

There is a way to log in bypassing the patcher, but I can't get it to work now. I googled it and followed instructions, but files have different names now than 15 years ago I think
  9. Siraj Lorekeeper

Make sure to "Like" the post to bring this to their attention faster.
  10. Gaunt New Member

Same & "Liked".

Let me in! :mad:
  11. AB_H'Sishi Augur

@ Cruxx:

The bypass method is still the same.

Create a link to your eqgame.exe file in the EQ directory on your desktop. In the link add " patchme" (without quote signs, but with space) at the end of the command line which calls "eqgame.exe".

Depending if you have spaces in your path to EQ directory it ends either
    Code:
    \eqgame.exe" patchme
    or
    Code:
    \eqgame.exe patchme
    then.
  12. Masion New Member

Having The same issues, was playing and it Dc'd me, thought it was the internet, but everything is working fine on my end!! hope to see it up and running here shortly
  13. Gaunt New Member

I had tried the patchme but it gave the same message.

I did have patchme /login:ToonName however.

Anyhow it's up now...