Crashed

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamza, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Zamza New Member

I went LD and I cant get back in keep going in LD....am I the only one?
    Kanadas likes this.
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

I just tried to connect to Emarr, and i got This server is not responding. Then You have been disconnected screen. Never got the first error before
    Kanadas likes this.
  3. Zamza New Member

yea thats what I am getting on Vox
  4. Daedly Augur

Bazaar mule went LD and can't get him back in.
  5. Froger Lorekeeper

Seems like alot of the zones are down, people getting trapped when they crash trying to zone into one. (phinigel)
    Kanadas likes this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Lots of folks on BB are having this issue.
  7. Kuaamil Elder

It's even worse when your home zone is down so hitting "Home" just crashes you more!
    Froger likes this.
  8. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

CT EW (ToV version) static has been down for roughly 3.5h, the Pickzone, curiously, has remained up and stable (I'm inhabiting it, and probably preventing the static from re-stabilizing /whistle

PoK appears to have gone down some time later as well
  9. Zamza New Member

I was able to do return to home and get back on and when I ran back to the zone I was in...in TBL I went back to LD....time to wait for return to home lol
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

And,as yet, no red lettering at the top indicating that there might, or potentially, or even possibly, be an issue, problem, or concern of any sort that could conceivably affect some aspect of being able to play EQ. Come on folks at DBG...placate us! Give us some acknowledgement that awareness of the status of your game is not optimal. Help us! We don't expect much.
    Froger likes this.
  11. klanderso Developer

We discovered that one of the zone machines enjoyed New Years too much and needed a swift kick to sober up. Zones should be back to normal in the next ~15 minutes.
    Kanadas, Marton, Jhenna_BB and 3 others like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Egg Nog again?
  13. Kanadas New Member

Tried zoning into Everfrost Peaks ( on Firiona Vie ) from POK, for a couple days now, and it is down, have to use the return char to get out.