Fixed Internally The sever is not responding / You have been disconnected.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cacky, Jan 2, 2020.

1. chromelyke New Member

going on 2 hours being stuck in Trakanon's Teeth on mangler, zone still down.
  2. Kuaamil Elder

Definitely not. Plenty of characters have been affected in Crystal Caverns, etc.
    MrsSK and TreeBarrk like this.
  3. Durris Journeyman

All my toons are in Eastern wastes none can zone in (server not responding) BristleBane.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  4. the2ster New Member

server not responding...connection lost. message in cazic
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  5. MrsSK New Member

Was in Crystal Caverns on Bristlebane, definitely not a bazaar toon only issue...
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  6. Eltharyon New Member

Stuck in North Karana on Tunare too
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  7. Froger Lorekeeper

Still broken on phinigel, 3 toons stuck in ruins of lxanvom for a while now.
    TreeBarrk likes this.
  8. Schatze Journeyman

DBG could at least acknowledge there is a problem.
  9. TreeBarrk New Member

WW still down on Bristlebane, loaded my B-team for a HA run and all were disconnected. Affecting both regular and instance servers.
  10. Mortik_soul New Member

Greetings Adventurer,

We are currently experiencing an issue with select zones on our world servers, relating to the issue you described.

Please use the 'Return Home' button, if your character is currently stuck in the area that is inaccessible. It will teleport you to a safe area.

If you are not, we appreciate your patience while we get this fixed up. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Game Master Serl
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC

was the answer I got from dev
  11. Durris Journeyman

Return home makes the issue worse. Dont listen.
  12. chromelyke New Member

Over 3 hours zones still down on Mangler. Return Home button is grayed out so f that idea.
  13. Zamza New Member

it worked for me but I went back to the zone I was in and it cashed all over....
  14. klanderso Developer

We discovered that one of the zone machines enjoyed New Years too much and needed a swift kick to sober up. Zones should be back to normal in the next ~15 minutes.
    Yinla, Skuz and Sirene_Fippy like this.