Collectible Groups Not Dropping?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deathly, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Deathly Elder

Restlessly Shattered (The Eastern Wastes)

Unfit For Adventures (Velketor's Labyrinth)

Trash from the Past (Velketor's Labyrinth)

Chilly Critters (Kael Drakkel)

I have completed the expansion, minus a few hunters. I have not a gotten single collectible from these groups. Can anyone confirm they are attainable? I have all the other collections done.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Yirrara Journeyman

Some collections appear to only drop in the events. Not sure about which groups.
  3. Deathly Elder

I have done all the groups many, many time..... They do NOT drop in there. At least none of the above.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Chilly Critters most certainly drops from the AoW mission off AoW himself. Definitely not the non-mission trash (this is in another thread in Bugs).

I think it's Unfit For Adventures (but it might be the other) that drops from Bled the Enraged in Velks mission. The problem is that the script bugs out the corpse so you never get a chance to loot.

They definitely need to look at the mission collection sets, but I suspect it's not the #1 priority when they return from holiday break.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Natal Augur

Well, if getting various ach is required for the tradeskill quest, then having some sets essentially not available is going to get people riled up :)
  6. Angahran Augur

Any collection items that are from mob drops will be extremely rare for this expansion because noone will be killing large quantities of mobs.
    The xp for killing is effectively pointless, you get one bad pull and die and you've effectively lost hours of xp.

This expansion was designed for people with ready to go groups to log in, run a couple of missions and log out again until the replay time is done.