WTB Monk Weapons

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Helicoprion, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Helicoprion New Member

I'm to get my hands on the following weapons WTB [Cerulean Crystal Hammer] and WTB [Crush] on Cazic-Thule. You can PM if willing to sell and reasonable offer.

Thanks,
  2. Helicoprion New Member

Anyone willing to sell?
  3. Szilent Augur

fwiw, Cerulean Crystal Hammer is a terrible monk weapon.

On Cazic, the right answer is to hook up with the Freelance raid guys for a Phlogiston Battle Staff -- if you can't level to 115 for a Faded Velium Battle Staff
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

general observation: people who reply to "I want <xyz> item" with "no, you're wrong that's not what you want" are annoying.... they're not asking for your opinion on their choices.

also, szilent, update your sig =P.
  5. Szilent Augur

done, for you.

the "WTB" in the thread header is for monk weapons. I think it'd be sad if someone went out of their way to get something rare, presumably pricey, just to find out they'd barked up the wrong tree. In this case, the Hammer might only be equivalent in performance to various group 2h. Also it'd be sad if he was unaware of alternate routes to the power he'd like for his monk. So, since I can't directly provide what he wants, a form of referral. Like Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street!
    Duder likes this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

We need a trading/auction sub-forum. With the release of tradable expacs and goodies (plus new chase loot), there will be a cross-server market with potentially very high offers.
  7. Helicoprion New Member

Got one
    Szilent likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Where?