Servant of Ro agro

Discussion in 'Casters' started by birdsong_pawn, Dec 27, 2019.

1. birdsong_pawn Augur

I have rank 22/23 of Servant of Ro. The amount of aggro generated by the SoR pet seems out of hand. When pet tanking, I have to wait quite a while for the tank to build up aggro before casting SoR, otherwise the mob will destroy the SoR pet in a hurry. If the SoR pet lasts long enough to start casting on the next pull, forgetaboutit.

It seems like rank 23 is going to be even worse.
  2. Szilent Augur

sounds like this goes hand in hand with the button finally being worth pushing after 18 years. congrats!
  3. Tucoh Augur

What kind of dps is servant of ro putting out now?
  4. birdsong_pawn Augur

Yeah, I know -- this is a good problem to have. But the new ability for the pet to follow us around is kind of pointless because it immediately gets waxed by the 2nd mob it attacks.

You're right though, I shouldn't complain.
  5. Szilent Augur

"good" problems still problems, I'm not not-onboard with it being remedied. Just amusing that it took 18 years to step up to this problem instead of the old one :)
  6. birdsong_pawn Augur

After playing around a bit, I found that this ability seems to work with Silent Casting. So that's the ticket, at least for now. Of course, this effectively changes the reuse time from 9 minutes to 12 minute.