Glitched ground spawn collection point in Stratos

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gnomius, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Gnomius New Member

There is an unobtainable ground spawn collection point in Stratos. It is located underneath the island with Great Sky Ocean, on the eastern side. You can see this spawn point from the islands in the center of the zone. You can also see it by dropping onto the northmost small island between this island and the one directly to the south. However, despite being able to see this collection it is unobtainable. I've tried backing off the island directly above it and using whisperwind. I've tried approaching it by jumping off the northern bridge and going across the ledges under the island. I've also approached it from the south by jumping to the aforementioned northern island between this island and the southern island. The end result is always the same: Getting anywhere near it causes you to instantly be teleported back to the first island with no HP loss and without the long fall to the "bottom" of the zone.

Please look into this. There's a great chance that collections will gather there over time and essentially make Stratos groundspawns unobtainable until server/zone reset.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  2. Nniki Augur

This one? You can get there from the northern bridge/waterfall area by strafing sideways.

[IMG]
    RPoo, Duder and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

4. Inga Elder

You can ride on mount and drop 2 or 3 times from top level for the above image/video location.
    RPoo likes this.
  5. Gnomius New Member

What item are you clicking that is making you fly over like that?
  6. Nniki Augur

Steamjet Pack
    Gnomius likes this.
  7. Gnomius New Member

I tried that multiple time, from multiple angles, with and without mounts. i was never able to get there.
  8. Gnomius New Member

I made this and was able to get there. Thanks!

This still should be fixed, though. This isn't a normal way to obtain a collection.