T1 Armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tanise, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Tanise Elder

Is T1 armor intended to be tradable?

I assume yes since every other t1 drop is attunable, but the armor pieces don't list any attributes - Lore/No drop/attunable/nada
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

They won’t say they are attunable because they are a container. I could see why you expect lore though.
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

They are set correctly.
    The container doesn't make sense to be atuneable because you don't equip it. But when you Make the armor, it makes no trade armor. So it's trad-able until you make it.
    The gear and weapons, since they equip, are atuneable.
  4. Imukai Augur

Ribs please.
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Tucoh and German like this.
  5. Junck Journeyman

You beat me! I want a barbecue!
  6. Tucoh Augur

Good move making t1 gear largely tradeable.
    Laurana and Nennius like this.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

T1 gear is always mostly tradeable, and usually not prestige. That is the paradigm.

The problem has been, so many expansions recently where there is only 1 tier of gear.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

I'm confused by this post.

EoK - T1 not tradable
    ---- 2 tiers of group gear. Cohort (no-drop, click), Selrach (no-drop, click).
    ---- 1 Raid teir Velazul (no-drop, combine w/ T1)

RoS - T1 not tradable
    ---- 3 tiers of group gear. Scale touched (no trade, combine), Scaled (combine w/ T1), conflagrant (TS attunable),
    ---- 1 raid teir. Scaleborn (Combine w/ EoK piece)

TBL - T1 not tradable
    ---- 3 teirs of group gear (weeping, combine). (Battleworn, combine). Adament (Tradable TS with notrade component)
    ---- 2 teirs of raid gear. Veiled (Combine) heavenly (tradable TS container with notrade component)

I haven't played the expansions between HoT and EoK much, but they are just inconsistent, with RoF having like 4 tiers of group armor, some tradable, some visables not even from named, while TBM has tradable currency and relies mostly on augs to give the armor stats.

I don't have an issue with the how the devs to do it, but next time just use the word pattern because the only thing worse than citing a pattern when there is not one is using the word paradigm to describe the absent pattern.
    Mithra likes this.
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

Sorry, EoK raid is a click, not a combine.
  10. Riou EQResource

t1 armor in a level increase is the stuff that's usually tradeable, RoS is the odd one with conflagrant being the tradeable and stats between the other 2 tiers