Bout time I introduce myself.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pip, Dec 11, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

thanks for sharing.
    Pip likes this.
  2. Dyna Elder

Can you fix all my problems? I can make a list. Complaining constantly is very hard work and I am getting tired!:)
  3. Saer-tse-tao Journeyman

Hello and well met Pip!

I just wanted to say a few things such as "Glad your here", "Thank you for giving us a story to the red name", but the servers were down and I really wanted to play the new expansion today!:confused:

Oh wait nm thats why im here! :oops: Hmmm my conspiracy theory alarm is ringing... The delay on today's patch was a smoke screen to buy enough time so that one Mr. Pip could complete his opening statement. A HA! o_O

All kidding aside I think it is fantastic that you and Dreamweaver (and Klanderso) have been so active on the boards. For years I and many others have complained about a lack of transparency with regards to customer service. Thank you for proving that there are real ppl at DBG aside from Ngreth that truly care unlike Ngreth... hehe I am kidding!:) Ngreth and everyone is great and I look forward to another 20 years of Everquesting!!

-Saerza, Enchantress of FV
    "I can turn mages into godlings, wizards into dieties, but I dont do my own DPS!"