Please, Devs. :)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Rotlust Augur

I saw that there will not be an EXP bonus for the Christmas bonus. That is understandable given that it goes along with a new expansion!

However, I noticed that on EQ2 there would be an exp bonus specifically for the TLP server.

That said, while I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, is there any possible way you could apply an exp bonus to the TLP servers? I understand why you wouldn't want to trivialize leveling on a new expansion, but we would certainly enjoy a bonus! thank you and happy holidays!
  2. Bullsnooze Augur

3. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

Many people on Mangler would also appreciate the exp bonus. I understand why it can't be game-wide due to the new expansion on Live but that is not a problem here.
  4. Kevron Journeyman

They've tweaked individual server XP mods before, don't see why it couldn't be done to facilitate a TLP only bonus period. Especially disappointing if they're currently doing this for EQ2 but not EQ1.
  5. Rotlust Augur

https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-frostfell-tempting-treasures-dec-2019

for players on Kaladim during the same time you'll be receiving double XP, double status, and double guild status!

Totally agree.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Feel free to roll on EQ2 this Christmas and enjoy that xp.
  7. Killer Rabbits New Member

Feel free to try not to act like an angry, little elf.