"total time entitled on this account" never updates

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Casquette, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Casquette Journeyman

My "total time entitled on this account" from the /played command hasn't updated in well over a year. So-called "customer service" refuses to lift a finger, they just close my petitions with no action. The /bug command goes nowhere. What am I supposed to do to get this fixed?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you logging in thru the patcher?

What are the figures?

What is your char birthdate?
    Char age?
    Total time playing?
    This session (not needed)
    Total time entitled?
  3. Tiane Journeyman

It's because the account server and the world servers use two tin cans and a string to communicate to each other.

You can force an update by using the website and change your account password.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have never heard of this method. I hope they try it and let us know if it worked.
  5. The Hoon New Member

If you aren't using the Launchpad to launch the game, the tin can on your end will be busted.
  6. Mukkul Augur

Yes, that's what it was. I was using the launcher after patch day, but only for one of my EQ accounts, and I bypassed the launcher with my second and third accounts on the same PC.

But after using the launcher to launch all three accounts, the problem is resolved. Why the launcher affects account stats, I don't understand.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cause its a patcher. It patches any files that are needing updating all the time not just the big ones on patch days. Where as by passing the patcher skips those updates.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

DBG did not intend anyone to go into the game without the Launchpad. You can but that is not how the game was designed so you may get problems bypassing the Launchpad because that is not supported by DBG.
  9. Mukkul Augur

That's nice, but the launcher has its own issues, so bypassing it is usually preferable. Just in this case you have to use it.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Which is nice too I was just explaining why DBG doesn't do everything without the Launcher.
  11. Daedly Augur

I think they may have fixed this. Last night, bypassed the patcher, and for the first time when I typed /played on my six different accounts, all of them showed the correct information.
  12. smash Augur

All that info you were missing you could have found in other requests.