Fixed Internally faded snowbound armor pieces

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shoryuureppa, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

is anyone else not able to combine the emblem + the snowbound velium?

is there something im missing? when I put the 2 items in the container to combine it just gives an error message saying the items in the container cannot be combined.
  2. Riou EQResource

Are you using a standard emblem for your class (that was used for the past few expansions) or the wrong ones bought from the CC vendor?
  3. Mr. Froo Developer

What's your class and level and what items are you using?
  4. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

the ones bought from the CC vendor, are you telling me we need to use the emblems from the djinn merchant?
  5. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

Paladin, 111, mostly TBL/GMM gear
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

Errr sorry for phrasing. Which container are you using, and which items are you trying to combine in the container?
  7. Sancus Augur

Yes, you need the Emblems from the past few expansions that can be found in Plane of Knowledge, Stratos, and The Overthere?

I agree it is confusing that they are not on the CC NPC. Those emblems are related to the TS quest that is not in game yet.
  8. Nniki Augur

You'll want an Emblem of the Suzerain Protector.
  9. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

all of the faded snowbound containers give me the same message when I combine the emblem sold from the merchant as well as a snowbound refined velium sold from same merchant
  10. Xyphen Maximum Augur

You're using the wrong emblems. They are the classic tradeskill ones that can be purchased from tradeskill vendors near the small bank in PoK.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I tired to put them (The class based emblems) on the vendor in Crystal Caverns as well. I guess it was under a DB disconnect. I'll get them added again. I can't say yet if they'll make it to the Friday patch

Edit: Opps they were there, with a null quantity value so the server assumed 0 quantity :/
    Yinla likes this.