[Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

[IMG]
    Glittering Gutripper from The Grounds raid in House of Thule

[IMG]
    Tyranont Charged Spike from Tyranont raid in Seeds of Destruction.

[IMG]
    Me wearing both. I think I prefer the Gutripper out of the two, but I'd dual wield either one or both.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

3. Monkman Augur

Armelium is part of the ornament reward for challenger of tds raids
    Szilent likes this.
  4. Dhurgan Augur

5. Xanathol Augur

6. Bigstomp Augur

I think anything available in game (TDS ornaments) should be earned in game.
    I realize they're sorta easy now, that doesn't' mean should be available on vendor. That means go get em.

One ornament that is really rare - Anniversary tower of frozen shadow,
    Sure you get an ornament every time, but a raid lockout lasts a long time.

Maybe reduce the lockout, or set it up so we can get the ornament and ignore the rest of the loot ignoring the lockout.

I have it. I just know many others who would love it, and there are only so many lockouts in an anniversary time period.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

8. Jennre Band Leader

I would also like to see another Pirate hat of some sort, like the TDS Beta reward.
  9. Tutankamen Augur

Please can we have Dreamfall? That is one of two I would love to see. The actual Dreamfall - with the particle effect and everything.

[IMG]
    Braveheart likes this.
  10. Jennre Band Leader

How about the original model for Short Sword of the Ykesha?
  11. Wanuven Lorekeeper

Ssoy can be made by players. Restricted to 1hs weapons though
  12. Tutankamen Augur

My second request- (I still want Dreamfall the most!) would be for the Runic Sword of the Servant.

One of the coolest swords in the game. However there is a slight issue with the particle effect having a huge lag on this weapon. If you swing it- the particle effect takes about 20 seconds to move back onto the sword. Aside from that- one of the best weapons ever forged by EQ devs.

[IMG]
  13. Jinton New Member

Smoldering jagged longsword, Eulogy, the bloodthirsty blade/blade of the cursed, Sekv, Blade of glacial fury, polished verdant blade, blade of pure light, stra'hazir the great destroyer
  14. Tutankamen Augur

yes definitely should have this one!- agreed

[IMG]
    Braveheart likes this.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Needs to include an eyepatch graphic. Not the tricorn, but maybe bicorn? is that how you'd name it? The pirate hat that looks like you're wearing a burrito on your head.
  16. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Edit: {snip} I think I was wrong. so cut out my reply.
  18. Sobmre Augur

Here is an idea, change the Ornament slot of weps to be able to put the actual dropped wep in it and be able to take its graphic........ . problem solved, your welcome
  19. Lilura Augur

I am partial to two swords:

Brutish Blade of Balance, from Tacvi
    [IMG]

And Klaknak Falchion, sorry no image.

Plus the Spectral Darkhammer from HoT
    [IMG]
  20. Dhurgan Augur

Does this fall under the rule?
    • No "Class specific" things where we may have made class specific weapons that are not "epic" But only when we did a full set.