Fix your Payment Machines

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by speeech, Dec 16, 2019.

1. speeech New Member

Fix your Payment Machines
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Fix what, precisely?

Posts like this are so incomplete you might as well not have posted it.

More details are needed before anyone can assist.
  3. Cstoner187 Elder

worked fine for me 10 minutes ago. l2p?
  4. speeech New Member

i cannot add my Debit visa card as a source payment says error

I cannot buy daybreak cash with the same card says error

i CAN deposit to other sites with the same Card just not at Daybreak

My isp is not Blocking Anything or any webpage associated with Daybreak

Visa Says the card is Active and ready to use
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I do not think the current system accepts debit cards (though it used to), I ended up using steam pay as I did not want to use my credit card for payments.
  7. Wijimoto Journeyman

I was unable to purchase the new expansion with the debit card on file. So I added a credit card, but that also got "your payment cannot be processed at this time". The only transaction I could get to go through was via Paypal. Which is kind of funny since Paypal is funded by the same debit card that "couldn't be processed". This was last week, so maybe it's just a temporary glitch?
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I used a debit card all the time. Works fine.
  9. Windance Augur

I just tried to buy the expansion and I could not add a new credit card to my account. System is broken as of 9:50 am Tuesday the Dec 2019.
  10. Windance Augur

Update: 10:34 am est - web site seems to be working now.
  11. Rapitiss New Member

Got 3 of 6 completed before I started getting errors while trying to buy expansion. Was working for about 10 minutes.
  12. Lorai Lorekeeper

I had the same problems a few days ago. I recall having the same problems in Dec 2018 as well.

- I logged into my account at www.everquest.com
    - ToV was featured, I clicked on the Pre-Order button
    - It took me to the page with all of the purchase options, and comparisons between them
    - I chose Premium, clicked Buy Now
    - It took me to the Payment page, where I had to enter a new expiration date on my payment info. It churned for about a minute, before telling me my transaction could not be completed (I should have screenshotted this error, sorry I didn't)
    - So I tried again, got the same message
    - Twice I logged out, cleared my cache, went back to try again
    - On the third attempt, I went through the SHOP Dropdown at the top of the page, instead of using the Pre-Order button
    - I selected Expansions, where I was able to click-on the Premium Buy Now button
    - This time the transaction went through

Whether it was the different route I took to the same purchase page, or some glitch that suddenly decided to work, I don't know. But yes, it needs to be looked into.

Edit: I was using my card on file, though I did update that source with a new expire date on the 1st attempt. So maybe it's tampering with payment information at the same time that's the glitch?