LVL 100 Reverse Kite AA xp camp with rogue pet?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Deux, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Reactivated to try out EQ again...my favorite method of AA grinding is reverse kiting with a rogue pet. Can someone recommend a zone/camp that is free of roamers I can reverse kite mobs and take some AFKs now and then without coming back dead? :) Decent AA ... maybe an in-zone kill quest would be awesome too sort of like the Greenhouse ones for snakes/herbs but I can't remember the zone now thank you in advance!
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

no idea might check the necro or Druid board where they kite mobs at for ideas.

Plane of Health - outer area - has lots of kite room and the mobs move around so you can single them not sure how hard it is what your doing?
  3. ~Mills~ Augur

Reverse kiting went out the window when they stopped giving out fears. You have a fear trap at that level but its not great. At 100 your best bet is standard kiting in Beasts Domain. With the right focus, spells and skill it was insane xp for the time. You can also root rot but its not nearly as efficient as normal kiting due to recast timer and mob location limitations.
  4. woeofsorrow New Member

aggro kite Evantil or Plane of Shadow

no merc
  5. Lichking New Member

Evantil is out they all summon now.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I tried using a rogue pet on some weak mobs after building huge aggro and the mobs immediately turned on the pet. Has the mechanics changed so that mobs immediately face a rear pet regardless of player aggro?
    And thanks for all the info very helpful!
  7. Szilent Augur

/pet taunt...
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Pet taunt yes of course thank you...so many things to be remembered. EQ is a vast vast game even to someone who's played years and taken time off.
  9. Habesis2 New Member

I always thought it was crazy the Rogue Pet taunted....