Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hateful, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Hateful New Member

There are multiple people Having issues logging in since last night. Its not a file issue when they run multiple pcs and everything besides eq launcher runs perfect. Can we please acknowledge and address this issue. I understand Beta and Launch are being worked on but can we make sure the people who are going to buy the expansion as well as participate in BETA can at least log in and enjoy play the game they love.
  2. Phaedren New Member

I had been considering whether or not I wanted to take a break from the game. Daybreak made the decision for me.
  3. michahs1 New Member

i've been battling it across 4 laptops, running several different operating systems. it started last night, it's still going on, it's infuriating. i thought it was me initially, but after going through system restores and reinstalling on all of the machines, i've run out of options i can do on my end.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  4. Hateful New Member

Its not just you def. Ive called many people who are having the same issue. Multiple machines, even had Spectrum do hard reboots on all my equipment. Eq is a time sink but log in is 85% of it atm
  5. Druk New Member

I'm having the same problem on four accounts. I can get one toon in game but crash if I zone. This is getting old
  6. Malkayah New Member

Yup. It's been happening to me off an on for over a week, but it got much worse last night. Slowed down our entire raid waiting for not only me, but the other 2-3 guildies who are dealing with the same thing.
  7. Guilian New Member

Been happening to me since last patch in the form of frequent crashing when zoning. Got a lot worse last night sometime between 7 and 10pm est, 3 of 4 accounts were booted out of game and can't log any back in without 7 or 8 fails first and even then, crash on zoning. I agree it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from Daybreak that they are aware and looking at the issue.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

This is exactly what I've been suffering with as well. Worked ok until last patch. Now, 1 or more accounts will frequently stop responding when I zone and as of last night, I got kicked out and now I can't get accounts logged in at all.
  9. Hateful New Member

Even the site has been iffy since last night for me.. seems like they are pushing pre order and tying beta and live servers together while we try 40000 times to log in
  10. lancelove Augur

Cant log in at all currently. :(
  11. Fuzer New Member

EQ is literally unplayable for me right now because of these same issues. Been in contact with support and after trying all of their possible solutions - including uninstalling and re-installing - I've given up. Those paid for accounts days just rotting away now.
  12. Hateful New Member

Try now.. knock on wood but smooth log in for me out of nowhere possibly resolved in ninja mode by DB
    Aanuvane likes this.
  13. Aanuvane Augur

Yup - I was just about to post the same thing - now, magically, 18 hours later, I can log in my accounts.
  14. Fuzer New Member

Yep ninja fixed now.
  15. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Anyone else still having this issue?
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Since October 9th was the last post before yours I would say no.