Torment of Velious TS Questline Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

There is A LOT of work to do within the next 10 days if this expansion is going to go live on time.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not in this case.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I wonder if the ToV TS questline's final reward is an uber type 18/19 aug?

A type 18/19 aug with like +100 Heroics and 10-15% melee/spell damage absorb?
  4. Omegga Elder

Are there any factions we will need to keep good for quests? When the quests do come out, I don't want to have to spend a lot of time fixing faction.

Unrelated factions question, is the Zephyrs Flight quest Earning Ones Place Obtainable? I've seen one post that says if you get Servents of Esianti faction lower then dubious you can get it, but another says this only worked in beta since Iron Lightning Spirit was moved to a neutral faction after TBL beta.
  5. Stageguy Lorekeeper

Can we get an update to the Franklin Teek dailies by adding in a level 100 and 105 daily please? The existing daily at 95 is hardly worth the effort past 105.
    Jiggs, Yinla, Nniki and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

with the level increase could also use a 110 daily.
    Jiggs likes this.
  7. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

Natal=Smedley >suck it up.
  8. Natal Augur

I don't have to have patience with incessant complaining. Sorry.
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Lianeb's response to the news was disappointed, but respectful. Your response was not. You don't have to have patience, but you should have a little respect. Sorry you're a d bag.

Cheers! Happy Holidays!
  10. Natal Augur

That is what you call respectful?? It seems we have different definitions.
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  11. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Oh, I never said I was respectful :)

Happy New Year!
  12. Zandez Lorekeeper

I'm sure the community appreciates the work DB has done to put this x-pac together. Here's some feedback from our server. X-pac content is a bit short, imbalance of dead vs live mobs, to the point like the x-pac was made for Paladins lol, like the levels and new aa's (would like to see a few more new AA's for each class that's a whole another discussion), and digging the zone graphics!! I'm sure your still working through bugs and getting closer in releasing raids and TS quests, which were all looking forward to!!! What would be amazing would be another zone added around anniversary sorta like what you did in TBL with GMM. IDK say revamped sleepers would be cool!!! Penny for your thoughts!!!
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yay its in!

Shamless bump, just so I stop getting exited everytime I look at which forums to open and see Everquest Anniversary.....
    Jhenna_BB likes this.