Can we please have AOCs on all servers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Montag, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Montag Augur

There's a reason all the old content is dead all the time- people enjoy it!

I know people who this is almost all they do, and it's a great timekiller when the next expac is a ways off and you've done all the current stuff to your satisfaction.

I just don't see a reason why live and Miragul and such wouldn't only gain by having AOCs.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Feel free to aquire that content on a TLP with truebox enabled.*

*Miragul not included.
  3. Vizier Augur

So I REALLY wanted to post a hilarious AOC meme, but I am a bit worried it would get deleted and would trigger some people. So instead, use this post as your reminder to google search aoc memes just to give yourself a few easy laughs. :D
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It would take an act of Congress to make me google search aoc. :D
    Thul and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

TFW its 2019 and people are still keeping The Itraer Vius on permakill status on live servers.
  6. code-zero Augur

I read this and tabbed over to my wizard and ran to Akheva where I found The Itraer Vius up and no sign of anyone having been in the zone in a very long time

I killed him and an entire train of other mobs but not before I got that stupid blind. Seriously, I can AE burn down the zone and that stupid thing can land a blind on me?

Anyway, guess it'll be a while before it's back up again but no sign of it being perma camped on at least one medium population server
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

8. Montag Augur

Those of us who check know that most all old mobs are down and on permafarm your anecdote Isnt helpful.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think AoC on all servers would be a good thing, let's players who came to the game late maybe go back & see the old content these were used for, for example rolling up to Nagafen & Vox as a bunch of shrouded characters, if they want.
    birdsong_pawn likes this.
  10. code-zero Augur

I checked, what’s different?
  11. Vizier Augur

The difference is he is smarter and more important than you so his acts have more value than yours. Obviously.
  12. birdsong_pawn Augur

Many old mobs are on permafarm. Putting Agents of Change on live servers would add a lot of "fun factor" with no real impact on gameplay balance. I don't see a downside.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What is checking a single mob on a single server (that you promptly killed for no reason other than you could) supposed to prove?
  14. bortage spammin lifetaps

I feel like right before the expansion full of undead is the best time to implement AoCs on live so people can realistically farm IVU clickers
    Yinla and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  15. Thul Journeyman

I see what you did there .... well played! :cool:
    Jhenna_BB likes this.