TLP Idea that removes LvLing/AAing/Keys/Flags and allows us to just raid / farm gear! THE VET TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Angered Augur

TLP For raiding VETS!

One character per account would be auto granted the levels and or AA's for each expansion! Along with any pesky flags or keys! The servers do not have to start in Classic one could start in say Velious and the other GOD.

You would claim a vet token and it would auto level you to what ever ERA your in along with the flags for raiding zones. If your in luclin you would given a EMP key and a VT Staff .If would work like this for each expansion and one character per account! Taking breaks is not a problem because if you miss a expansion or two your just a click away from being the same level and having all the AA's (you wont have the gear though)

No flags or keys required for any zone just show up group up and raid

You could do a Selos style with fast unlocks and a slower style for those who like to just raid the classic eras.

VET TLP ( FV Trade rules would be amazing as well but lets start small first)
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

So what you want is:
    [IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  3. Numiko Augur

just put all the gear in /claim! :p
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

I fail to see the how this would be interesting to people. Why play at all. Why don't we just have a server that you log on for the expansion and you are immediately granted all levels, AAs spells and BIS gear so you don't even have to waste time raiding
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Jontrann Augur

this is whats wrong with the tlp population. its gimmie gimmie gimmie, you want super fast exp, quicker raid lockouts, double loot and a bunch of other . you don't actually want to earn or work towards anything but i guess half of its to blame on daybreak releasing 2 new tlp's every damn year.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Spayce Augur

Ignoring the boomers and their typical "you kids want everything handed to you" blabber, what the OP is asking for is a pure raiding server.

Sounds like it might be fun, and not having to grind a VT key for the 7th time might make more folks play TLPs for longer rather than servers withering away over time.

At least this is a fresh idea, unlike the constant suggestions from mouth breathers asking for FV loot rules, or no true box.
  7. code-zero Augur

Almost by definition a raiding vet wanting early EQ TLP is a boomer or an early Gen X er
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You're really out of touch with why some of those things are wanted by TLP players & using this thread as an opportunity to kick in the teeth perfectly legitimate requests by TLP players, I know you hate us but try to be at least a little objective about it maybe?

The OP request is utterly ridiculous because only turning up to raids & getting phat loots is dumbing the game down far too much.

Asking that a server with expansion unlocks that are four times faster than any live server had them or more to have to have a bit faster XP than live did or a bit more currency & loot than live did, WHEN you consider the guilds on those servers have a much smaller amount of time to gain them "in era" is not unreasonable.

Logic, try it sometime instead of knee-jerking/conflating.
    Ulain likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You can argue against things without insulting players with different ideas than you, in fact it is far better to, this kind of casually insulting chatter is just nasty & unnecessary.