Quitting till this is addressed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Justice for tlp, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Justice for tlp New Member

Tell me daybreak this guy is playing by the rules. on the new mangler server.
  2. Bot spotter Journeyman

Well if you aren't quitting then be prepared to be harassed and threatened by these same people.

They don't like people showing them cheating and will use their team to harass you. I've heard of many things from training to mass sending you tells from 50+ toons trying to crash someone.

If only daybreak would stop thinking these people are good for them.

They're losing real customers and it is sad.

They are allowing half a dozen people to automate 300 toons and its a slap in the face to us normal customers. These guys warp around everywhere too. You'll notice their bind points are mostly still at the starting spot for toons. Yet, they sure seem to get to any raid target extremely quickly... without porting or moving through zones manually.

How do you think they got to kael? Hint: they did not port their toons and run and they are not bound in kael...

Lazy lazy customer support. They refuse to just log on and get rid of them. They want to just spend years trying to combat the program automatically when it would have been easy to fix this problem by having 1 person that knows what they are doing. Once you take out their teams you don't need someone there 24/7. It takes these people so long to build an army... It's extremely easy to catch before they can make use of those toons. This isn't some surprise. It's from lack of customer support since the server started.
    Kuwait likes this.
  3. sauron69 Lorekeeper

I'm curious if this is such an issue why guilds aren't just driving them off. No box crew is going to beat a guild worth their salt that's serious about contesting a raid mob. They were literally running the AoW around for like 10 minutes before engaging. Looked like it was just 1 guy spectating the whole thing. Either way this is why AoC's exist.
  4. Bot spotter Journeyman

Because they warp to raid targets and get there faster than real guilds and also if you disrupt them in any way they cry to daybreak saying they are being harassed and get you suspended.

That's why it's so bad. Daybreak won't even let us solve the problem ourselves. They cry to daybreak and daybreak customer support suspends anyone who harasses their bots.
    Kuwait likes this.
  5. Meridian Augur

Mail me your stuff, pls, kthx.
    UnintentionalTacos likes this.
  6. taliefer Augur

only thing this thread will accomplish is a forum suspension for the poster.

How dare you post the NAME of someone violating the truebox rules or using automation to assist gameplay. thats the real crime, not someone actually cheating

im not even sure stuff like the melee assist /mob sticking program actually IS illegal anymore, as long as the person running said program isnt afk
    Abootius, Kuwait and oldkracow like this.
  7. That0neguy Augur

Can you record on a PC that doesn't lag out on a raid? How do you even play.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I like the part at 3:15 where 6 guys simultaneously decide to engage and perfectly move from in front of the mob to behind the mob and pivot to begin attacking. Well coordinated raid.

PS - I find it extremely hard to believe a player with a UI set up as meticulously as this with GINA triggers for Debuffs and timers for other things is going to up and quit this server. Someone who puts in this much time isn’t going to quit because some open world mobs get farmed for krono. The people who quit from stuff like this are the guys with default UIs with limited modifications. Not some power gamer with hours upon hours of modifications put in to optimize the extremely complicated art of playing a melee class in Velious/Luclin.
    Kuwait likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

In an open world premier raid zone? Rofl.

That's so blatant... not only truebox workaround which is likely but absolutely macaroni quest. To do this in a premier open world raid zone though is just throwing it in dbg's face.
    Kuwait likes this.
  10. taliefer Augur

i dunno, im one of those players who use the default ui with no mods, and while i find it absurd that DBG allows stuff like the video to go on in their game, its not going to drive me to quit the game. i think people that put that much effort into their UIs have higher standards than people like me who just use the default, and are more likely to quit due to those standards not being met in other areas by the company.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Of course it is illegal.
  12. That0neguy Augur

Sir, Mangler is in Luclin now. AoW is no longer Premier OW Content.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

You're right it's no longer the main zone but his loot stays good for a while. How many people are seriously replacing aow rings though? I would imagine mangler has guilds that still do past content.

Either way, throwing your macaroni army around in kael arena kinda just says they dont give a damn.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

This dude must be real good at his job to get all these work-related VMs installed.
    Brunlin, Ulain, Abootius and 3 others like this.
  15. Madcat1983 Journeyman

This is in every single TLP its really annoying I always think Daybreak looks at the issue wrong they see what they would loss in subs for banning these people reality isn't so simple these people probably do not sub there accounts with fresh money but a stash of krono they do not buy cash shop items ( maybe not all but I would say most do not spend cash on a alt of an alt ) on the other hand the people that quit the game do to this kind of thing probably would have

At the end of the day who can take this game seriously when blatant rule breakers can not be dealt with in any way by the developers of said game if your not going to enforce true box don't make it a rule
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

No guild worth their salt is batphoning AoW in Shadows of Luclin.

Also the box crew should basically always win if they're running the cheating programs in the video
  17. Xhartor Augur

I love how you can see all the monk's trigger innerflame at the same time, and all the bard hit puretone at the same time.

Another advantage he has is the automated CH, That's going to be less prone to errors then a human controlled chain.
    Xanathol, Kuwait and Duder like this.
  18. Narlee Scholar

I have forwarded this thread to dreamweaver and to customer service to investigate.

Thank you for the report, however please do not identify individuals on public threads. Videos like this should be kept to petitions.
    Yinla, Bardy McFly, Abootius and 2 others like this.
  19. Kuwait New Member

These are the same people that been AFK botting chardok for months now.
    We have reported them many times.
    Duder and Abootius like this.
  20. Funk Augur

Is nobody going to comment on that pulsating target consider color inside the target ring? That was outa control!