Just Perchased a New OoW expansion on Amazon

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Berkwin, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Berkwin Elder

for $9CDN I really hope it is in its original plastic wrap and the code still works, I will be a super happy Camper if so LOL!!!!

I Bought the last one too, it said the 30 day time was still redeemable, we will see I guess. there were other new expansions as well if anyone was interested in looking. Never know I suppose. :)

Might be a great gift idea for an old time EQ'er hehe.
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Inictus Elder

I wish I had kept all of the boxes over the years - particularity the original box. Nice collector items!
  3. Berkwin Elder

For sure, I still have a copy of titanium as well to which is enshrined on my book shelf lol
  4. Machen New Member

What exactly are you hoping the code will get you? They give OOW away for free these days...
  5. Berkwin Elder

well seeing as a redeemed my Titanium expansion it still gave me what was offered in collections and the free month? does it really matter?
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

I see what's going on here...
  7. Numiko Augur

/claims?
  8. ExoticCheese Journeyman

I still have the old cloth map somewhere... I think it had the main continents, Kunark, and Velious on it. I believe I still have the CDs from one of the editions (Velious?). Fun times!
  9. enclee Augur

Omens was cool because it had the 2.0 key chains. I got the Zerker one.
  10. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

30 days is new accounts only. So you either burn the claims and 30 days on a new account or you use the CDkey on the old account for the claims only
  11. Bullsnooze Augur

I have just about all the original expansion boxes from classic to PoP game CDs. Actually, I have the special Planes of Powers collectors edition box with the FV figurine.

One day this stuff will be worth something lol.
    Shaantara and Prathun like this.
  12. Prathun Developer

I have most of the original expansion boxes. Missing the Velious big box though. It's hard to find / expensive now. :(
    Nolrog, Berkwin, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  13. Nolrog Augur

I have always been one to save these kinds of things. I have every box for every expansion I bought, EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, SWG, Baldur's Gate, BG II, IWD, IWD II. Even have all the discs and manuals and tchotchkes they came with.
    Bullsnooze and Prathun like this.
  14. Bullsnooze Augur

Just did an eBay search for the 'big box' value and they are getting expensive.

I don't think I could ever part with these gems though! As a millennial, I'll likely pass these on to my kids or something. :)