Daybreak won't run my credit card

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Boombox, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Boombox New Member

I created a 6th account today. Tried to buy TOV and the monthly membership... and Daybreak is declining, not 1, not 2, but 3 credit/debit cards. I called my bank and they say Daybreak never ran anything today. Its the same card I use for my other 5 accounts. Any idea?

Oh, since Daybreak no longer has a phone number for anything, I can't call them.
    I can't /petition under the new account because it requires me to activate/verify my email via Steam/PSN/IBox/(and 1 other option I don't have/use). I did /petition under my mains account though.

Someone sent me a tell that a prepaid card would work, and they had the same issue and Daybreak doesn't want my money off my card lol.

Aaradek
  2. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

I just resubed 2 days ago with no problem. maybe you have popup blockers preventing transaction ?
  3. Zanarnar Augur

Do you use NoScript or similar? Ad blockers? Its possible your blocking something needed for the transaction. Its possible its an issue on their end of some sorts (or their banks), you could wait and try again tomorrow.

IF you have a smart phone, you could try using it to pay. The ticket with them might be your best bet if it doesn't just clear up on its own. (and your sure your not blocking anything important)
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

try a different Browser maybe?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This sounds really odd. It doesn't even sound like you are in Everquest. Are you signing up thru Steam or something? Have you tried to simply log out of everything EQ and bring up IE or some other browser - search on EQ - go to account management and see what it wants you to do there. I have always verified with a plain old email. Are you outside the USA?

And I don't think there is anyway you can purchase anything before you have been verified so of course its not going to go thru. But common issues that cause this are wrong or inaccurate zip codes or other part of the address's.
  6. Boombox New Member

Update on everything. I turned off Windows Defender ad blocker. I have tried Windows IE, IE Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. I deleted the 1 credit card on the account and NOW I cannot add a credit card to the account. I get a "A unexpected error has occurred, if it continues please contact help.daybreakgames.com" Daybreak is not running my cards, all that are in good standing. I got a response from the petition, saying I should use all the same cards. I am in the USA and so are my 2 banks. I think Daybreak just wants me to have to buy kronos instead of the cheaper route....
  7. Zanarnar Augur

Try using your cell phone, not on your home WiFi

If their CC processing was broken, more then you would be here complaining. Since its just you, chances are its something either with your machine or your home network. IF you don't have a cell phone w/ data... mmm I'm not sure what to suggest really.. try at a friends house (In private browsing/incognito mode so your CC info and login can't get saved on their machine), most libraries have machines you can use too but I'd color those a bit riskier then a friends. Sorry, since were all just players here too this is something its hard to help with past the obvious stuff ;\