I'd like to thank a baz bot today

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldkracow, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Ishbu Augur

Personally I'd like it if there were no scripts running but that's not reality. If someone can identify someone else using one, I support screwing them over even if it means using the same scripting programs.

Good for the OP no matter how they pulled it off
  2. code-zero Augur

There are always 2 servers who are high population on the status check and those are Mangler and FV. Both are popular but one of them has a lot of people complaining about other people using the same bot software that they themselves use all the time
  3. Meridian Augur

Well, we can't all be the haven of goodness and light that is Selo.
  4. code-zero Augur

Pretty sure I wasn't talking about Selo
  5. Funk Augur

I think Dawdle plays on FV, if not there is someone with his name runnin around.

And my only comment about free trade is that it rules. What a joy to be able to have multiple accounts active for free because of the option to sell my old raid gear and currency. Which means less time wasted in the bazaar and more time enjoying other things I like in game.
  6. AcemoneyFV Augur

+1, dude is a clown. :rolleyes:
    Meridian likes this.
  7. code-zero Augur

Whether I'm a clown or not doesn't change the fact that the OP consistently comes across as someone who thinks he's getting away with something and is just dying to brag about it. Have you ever met any petty criminals in real life? This is exactly the way that they behave.
  8. AcemoneyFV Augur

Oh, I meant OP. Not you lol.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. code-zero Augur

oops :D