Is Chardok-B and Chardok-C ever enabled on a TLP??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Berkwin, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Berkwin Elder

Just curious I have yet to get a character to 50+ before bouncing to some other server. has anyone confirmed if they were ever enabled??
  2. Machen New Member

They are, at the appropriate eras.
  3. Berkwin Elder

Right I don't recall which one was it Discord?
  4. Machen New Member

Rogue epic 1.5 requires a trip to Chardok B, so certainly by omens. Alla probably knows, I don't.
  5. TonyT New Member

Ranger 1.5 or 2.0 requires Chardok B as well. I want to say they were both available with GoD, but I am not sure.
  6. Berkwin Elder

Omens of War. iirc
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Dunno about C, but Chardok B was open ON Coirnav well before OoW, I think it might have been ldon.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

There is no Chardok C, I assume they meant Solusek C since those two zones came out at the same time.
    Machen likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

This, thanks for refreshing my memory.
  10. Berkwin Elder

Oh yeah, Thanks!
  11. Inictus Elder

Alla says it was originally July 10, 2003, which puts it between Ykesha and LDON.
  12. Berkwin Elder

Kind of funny that I didn't recall that seeing July 10th is my birthday LOL!! but I thought it rang a bell back then why I asked.
  13. Krezzy Augur

Solusek C is open on Agnarr, which is in LDoN. Chardok B was open on Coirnav during GoD, I think.
  14. Kodachi Augur

The hole is open in classic and revamp cazic doesn't show up till PoP now so I don't think appropriate era is a good assumption to make anymore.
    Berkwin likes this.
  15. yober Elder

Sol C opens with PoP, Chardok B is either LoY or LDoN as it's open on Agnarr and Korocust still has MoTM.