Monk crit chance?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SHmoob, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SHmoob New Member

Nah I get burnt even by the zerk in my own group :D I'm totally fine getting rekt by someone with superior gear/prog to me. What hurts is getting rekt by someone with worse gear/prog. I'm sure there's a learning curve, I'll probably check out ToV once everything shakes out and see if zerks are still kings by the end before I do anything rash.
    Lisard likes this.
  2. Lisard Silly

he either had the cleric box healer or a druid...i dont see blackwolf or anything so gonna assume it was the cleric box lol (i honostly cant remember), and there was only 1 monk covenant proc and it wasn't even mine /QQ

Rustbottom, Grinder of Gears on 11/11/2019

Ranger - 123
    --- Bonecrawler Swarm Rk. III - 3
    --- Dissident Fusillade - 3
    --- Elemental Arrow II - 1
    --- Focused Arrowgale Rk. III - 11
    --- Forceful Rejuvenation - 1
    --- Foreseen Shots Rk. III - 5
    --- Glacial Arrow IV - 1
    --- Glyph of Destruction IV - 1
    --- Group Guardian of the Forest XII - 1
    --- Guardian of the Forest XXXII - 1
    --- Heavy Arrow V - 8
    --- Imbued Ferocity I - 1
    --- Natural Alignment - 1
    --- Nature's Fury - 20
    --- Outrider's Attack VI - 1
    --- Outrider's Synergy Strike II - 27
    --- Pack Hunt XVIII - 1
    --- Received Auspice of the Hunter - 3
    --- Received Bard Epic - 1
    --- Received Bestial Alignment - 1
    --- Received Cry Havoc - 10
    --- Received Quick Time - 1
    --- Received Ruaabri's Fury - 1
    --- Scarlet Cheetah Fang IV - 1
    --- Scout's Mastery of the Elements VII - 1
    --- Silent Shot Rk. III - 1
    --- Silent Strikes V - 1
    --- Spike of Magic VIII - 1
    --- Summer's Tempest Rk. III - 26
    --- Third Spire of the Pathfinders IV - 1
    --- Tranquil Blessings - 1
    --- Trueshot - 1
    --- Volatile Arrow IV - 1
    --- Wildstalker's Covenant Rk. III - 2

Produced by GamParse v2.0.0.97 BETA
  3. Duder Augur

Survivability is the tradeoff... cant have everything. Wouldn't be eq if my wizard could just heal itself and dot, and had a pet, and did great melee damage.
  4. Tolzol Augur

Whether it’s zerkers or not i highly doubt it would be monks. The game is not balanced around the raid game alone. While yes nowadays all monks bring to the table in a raid setting is dps and a little adps they have other benefits a zerker does not have in the group game. Whether you find them useful due to your i only raid mentality is not really the point. You can do what you want but i would take a good monk over a mediocre zerker any day of the week. But complaining about not being able to burn like a zerker as a monk is pretty silly. Since all these parses your talking about have been burn fights. The overall parse is all that matters and i promise their is not a 200k dps difference on the overall parse.
    Lisard and Duder like this.
  5. SHmoob New Member

Alright we're running in circles, I've addressed these points many times before, I'm not going to do it again.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Catch ya tomorrow!
    Tolzol and Lisard like this.
  7. Zolav Augur

You guys could have more but I see the the Zerker class is closed for ROI
  8. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

To be fair, Triton has a solid group of zerkers, rogues and monks that enjoy a healthy competition that pushes each to be better. Each class brings something different to the raid (and to the group setting) but at the end of the day we are basically interchangeable in the DPS role.
    Zolav likes this.
  9. Zolav Augur

I agree, no one is above being replaced.