Game crashes often - when zoning or loading in - since last patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elmdor, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Since the last patch in November, two of my machines have been experiencing very frequent crashes on zoning, or when trying to load a toon in. They seem to happen more frequently at certain times, like I will suddenly crash 4-5 times while trying to load in, then it won't happen for awhile. I've reformatted both PCs, reinstalled windows, deleted character, UI, and config files, and fully reinstalled the game more than once. None of this fixes it, but I feel like it has had something to do with that last patch, as I never had issues with crashing before. A dev response of this would be real nice. There are a few threads on this, but I don't think any of them have got a dev response whatsoever. Plz help!
  2. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Another thing i'd like to add before this gets lost in the ether is that temperatures on both machines remain stable throughout all of this. The same temperature ranges they've ran in for years. Devs, please try to address this issue as this is a pretty basic function of the game (running without crashing constantly) that's currently broken