Game crash on login and or zone change

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yarteb, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Yarteb Elder

This morning 4/7/2019, EQ crashed 3 times trying to login a level 50 toon in Akanon. (Mangler Server)On the 4th try I was able to login, but when I gated to the Commonlands, the game crashed again. In the character select screen I see that he made it to the Commonlands. It has crashed 7 times trying to login the character in the Commonlands. After finally loging in, the game crashed a few minutes later.
  2. Fatality New Member

I haven't had that problem, but when I logged out just now, it took me to an old login screen asking for my Station Name and Station Password.. it was kind of nice to see, but then it froze..
  3. Cukko New Member

Same thing is CURRENTLY happening to me on Selo's. Was disconnected and when attempting to log in a second and third time keep getting booted from the character select screen.

SURE WOULD BE NICE THE FOR THE GAME TO WORK CORRECTLY, DBG!
  4. Cukko New Member

6 Additional attempts have not allowed me back into the game.
  5. Cukko New Member

This issue expanding to even opening up spell books
  6. zaloorb New Member

I am having the same issue on my 23 Wizard, who I camped at the Mistmoore entrance. My 9 Ranger is not having this issue. I attempted 3 times to log the Wizard in and almost immediately was booted to desktop.

So based on the above, the issue seems to be character and not account specific.
  7. zaloorb New Member

Deleting my character.ini file got me into the game but i crashed to desktop again when zoning
  8. Torvius Journeyman

On Mangler myself, character thats in Felwithe cannot be logged in , game crashes. But i can log on another character in Inny Swamp fine.
  9. zaloorb New Member

10. MetalBabble New Member

Same thing is happening to me on Mangler. Any toon I try to log in with it crashes. I'm able to select any of the toons but when it's loading the world it gets to the end of the load status bar then the game crashes with no error message.
  11. Fuzzbutt Elder

This is happening to me
  12. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

on attempt 5 entering world crash
  13. RainbowCane Elder

Bump - this is happening to 5-10 guildies after the most recent patch. Additionally, sometimes the game will crash to desktop with no error message at all.
  14. Elmdor Lorekeeper

This issue still exists. It definitely started for me shortly after the last patch, and seems to only happen at certain times in clusters. Then will stop happening for awhile. A fix would be great