Xp ratios?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnobelle, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Gnobelle New Member

Im just curious. I was xping in GMM with a necro friend, comparable aa levels neither of us had any fellowship vitality going. Im a 110 gnome cleric of bertox (19248aa), he's a 110 erudite necro of Cazic (19286aa). Same group tho others are max aa. He is getting 1.1-1.3aa per kill and Im getting 0.1-0.4aa per the same kill. Neither of us pulling, Im main healer for the group, he is dpsing.
    This is after bonus xp was turned on.

Is this "normal"? Did I just pick a bad class mix? Im really going to be penalized that much? Is this something that a petition would help? Im just confused why I would be getting so much less xp than he is.

oh! and yes, I confirmed we were both at 90% to aa.

Thanks
  2. Tappin Augur

I thought they did away with class/race exp penalties. But difference is going to amount to much unless play the whole day.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

RAF maybe
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Are one of you sharing XP with fellowship? Or did you have shared xp in the past?

I recently did darkness howls tonight.
    2 toons, about the same situation.
    One got 200+ AA's (had banked fellowship xp), one got 60+ AA's.

Also, if you are sharing, you are sharing so less for you.
  5. Gnobelle New Member

both were sharing, no vitality on either toon.
  6. Gialana Augur

Are you in different fellowships? If you're in a fellowship that has more characters with experience sharing turned on, then I would expect you would get less experience per kill, though I'm not sure.

However, 1 AA per kill sounds like the amount you should expect when you're not sharing experience with your fellowship.

One more thing to check is if the necro has an experience potion going.