Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zekzerk, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Greymantle Augur

Maybe he banned himself?
  2. klanderso Developer

Yanno, I wouldn't put it past myself :p
    Nennius and Yinla like this.
  3. Snowman Augur

Wow 7 days before christmas - that will be like almost impossible to try and book any time off now for the launch -
  4. Zamiam Augur

you have 20 days before the release plenty of time to request a few dayz off by most company's standard of PTO requests .

so I'd be emailing your boss like right now :p
  5. Catashe Augur

Dreamweaver only been here for a short while but they are already drunk on power! god help us!
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Derresh Augur

Best EQ box art there has been in a long time, but I felt it was missing something.

[IMG]
    Nennius, Sirene_Fippy, Tucoh and 4 others like this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

Is there going to be a live stream for ToV ? would love to see some of the graphics and zones and few of the items for ordering the different expansion tier's ..

eh and seeing the dev's once a year is nice too :p
  8. Lilura Augur

Yeah have fun DBG developers, so much for your Christmas or chilling between Christmas and New Year.
  9. enclee Augur

Not entirely true for everyone Thanksgiving - New Years staffs are thin and PTO/Vacation/Leave inputs need to be in ahead of time. This time of year really isn’t the time to be trying to flex in PTO. I’m not concerned about it because if I was buying ToV i could just “work” from home. DBG really could have been more courteous of people’s schedules, this isn’t their first holiday season expansion.