Best Areas for Slay Undead in Luclin?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Korzu111, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Korzu111 Elder

Hi All,

I just wanted to get opinions on the best undead areas to bust out my Paladin’s Slay Undead AAs. Are there any good spots in Luclin? The only place that really pops out in my mind is Howling Stones south.. but I’m wondering if there’s a great spot in Luclin with bunches of undead that I haven’t found.

Thanks!
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well, HS is in Kunark so I'm not sure I understand the question. Ssra basement mines isn't horrible if you're actually looking for a Luclin location, or the undead in Umbral Plains.

If you're on one of those servers where some content is locked/old versions, this may not be relevant, but The Hole is great for undead hunting for aa until close to 70.
  3. Alekzandre Augur

I assume you are 60?

In Luclin there are many undead in Umbral Plains, Maiden Eye have a bunch of Xi's, Coterie, and a few skellies. I think there are many in Akheva Ruins too, but not sure on that. The Grey has Revenants and some skellies. Tenebrous Mountains has a Coterie area.

There are many places there that do. This is not a complete list. A good way to find out is use Zam (Allakhazam) Premium. You can search mobs by type, and look at mobs in each zone via the zone information.
  4. Diptera Augur

Was going to suggest Tenebrous Mountains myself, but Alla's looks like only a few of the Coterie mobs are actually undead :( ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=130#NPCs )

5. Player Two Augur

The tunnel in Ssraeshza Temple would be a good spot