Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HanktheTank, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Bumping thread, because the HoT Revival pack still shows grayed out and unable to purchase. The advertising and announcing for this pack don't show a window for how long it will remain available.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It's been about 3 weeks since this bundle was introduced, and it still isn't purchasable for me. Does this require petitioning to give Daybreak my money or what?
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Clear your browser's cache or cookies? If not, try to load the website on another browser. If that doesn't work, petitioning would be the way to go.
  4. AcemoneyFV Augur

I bought it twice so far, not sure what problem people are having? I clicked the item from the in game marketplace, window popped up, I checked out. No problems.
  5. Numiko Augur

works fine for me too, bought a few copies on different accounts no problem.
  6. eqgamer Augur

I bought the original pre order. I've been trying to order again. Can I not?
  7. Zamiam Augur

if you bought the original pre-order , why would you want to order again .. it has everything already that you have afaik .. more paintings , more mounts, 2 merc contracts ..
    Maybe the gnoll pup familiar or the sword of truth are new not sure cant remember .. but all the other stuff is same ..
    just curious !!
  8. eqgamer Augur

Fair question! Because when released originally the sword of truth was good for one use (vice 99) And so was mercs! Claimed once. :)
  9. Zamiam Augur

the wailing contract was 999 .. from previous pre-order .. the discordant contract was once..
  10. eqgamer Augur

Indeed so. Now to find that screaming...er...wailing illusion.
  11. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The issue was having bought a lesser House of Thule bundle back when that expansion released, so the system blocked my purchase because it detected some of the features of the Revival bundle. I had live topiary mounts, the banshee merc, and dreamweave satchels available in /claim, but no dead topiary mounts, Sword of Truth ornaments, or muramite merc contracts. A petition was indeed required, and CS helped by removing the lesser bundle with my approval.
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Sword of Truth ornament was always 999, that's the number I still have in my /claim from buying HoT collector's edition way back when.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.