Should DBC simplify burns?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Drayman Elder

I don't always want to smash all my burns at once.
    If you can build macros to push the ones you want together then you have already simplified it no?
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

They already simplified burns: sustained > burns in ToV hahaha.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Vicus Augur

Because no one wants it, it will probably be in the game in a month.
  4. Brats New Member

5. Sancus Augur

6. Tolzol Augur

Sancus i never knew you were a dirty cheater, for shame! LOL
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Fian Augur

It does seem that if DBC did choose to simplify burns, they would still need some variety between short and long term burns. Even with simplification, you would still have discs, spells, and items to have variety and separate the best from the bad.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

IDK about burns, but I do think stacking mechanics should be more transparent.
    Metanis likes this.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

With all the adps type things. SPA's, ect, it would be nice to have a more coherent picture of this in game. Even out of game it's very much spreadsheet material.
    Metanis likes this.
  10. Zolav Augur

Oh hell no! they are simple enough as it is, anyone with a brain can be taught what to do for burns.
  11. dubblestack Elder

Ehh, burns are pretty easy right now i think. Beasts have never been overly hard to burn, every class is essentially the same probably except for necro. (ive never played one though it seems more complicated or at least busy).
  12. Metanis Bad Company

I don't think simpler burns are the answer. However, I would suggest that better feedback on stacking burns and abilities should be easier to obtain and utilize.