Do people genuinely want a FV TLP? (FREE Quiz Inside)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Nov 22, 2019.

1. kenmei Augur

i was a TKM wookie,
    'don't bring a knife to a gunfight!'
    not bitter at all.
    Oh Raph, I will NEVER forget!
  2. Machen New Member

This isn't a solution to anything.

All you'd get is "trading krono on live for stuff here." Which DBG would then have to get involved in when people scam each other--exactly the situation krono were designed to alleviate.
    BonkinGoblin29 likes this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Except thats not how a Krono works. :oops:
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

By the way, the correct order of the graphs is simply the reverse of the server names.
  5. kenmei Augur

All things considered in the long game, I'm wondering if the solution was worse than the problem. Or a better solution to fix the problem in the first place might have been wiser. Not enable it.

translation: they should have went after the ebay behavior and stopped it, not given it a currency.
  6. Machen New Member

They did go after it, to the extent that they were able. They still do go after it. It is impossible to completely eliminate it, it's present in every game under the sun.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Krono stops the majority of plat farmers, proven. Making Krono no trade is just inviting them back.

Pick your poison, only way to avoid Plat farmers is Krono which creates Krono farmers.

Big difference is Krono keeps the RMT proceeds (mostly) in the devs hands, Plat farming puts in all kinds of nefarious people's hands, including criminals.

Unless a new server had no trade for ALL currencies, Plat, Krono, all of it & then players would need to trade tradeable items in a barter economy - that would be new.
  8. Nothappening Lorekeeper

in this thread, shulak beats a dead horse again. stay tuned for his new thread asking if we need a FV thread next month.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Should we really wait that long?
    Funk likes this.