Shadow Knight agro after 19th patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kunshada, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Kunshada Journeyman

Has anyone else noticed an huge lack of agro for shadow knights after the patch? Example: Before patch I could keep agro over a rog merc on burn easily, after patch I have to actively fight for agro of the same merc on balanced.

Was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue.
  2. Brats New Member

Shrug... Welcome to the club. If what you say is true then that is how it should be. Rogue and caster mercs have to start out on balance and be changed to burn mid mob.

Sk have always had silly aggro. They can afford a little nerf.
  3. Kunshada Journeyman

A little ok, but the drastic difference here is kinda ridiculous.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

AA IDs changed in the patch. Try recreating the hotkeys and check the alt act ID in any socials. It's possible the ability isn't firing (old ID) thus isn't generating aggro.
  5. ArtremasEQ Augur

Agro seems unchanged to me so far.
  6. Zantor Augur

Normal aggro spells are unchanged for me, but when I used Unflinching and Ageless in a raid, my aggro dropped drastically. It's like it was aggro reducing. Nothing I could do to, to get it over 15% then.
  7. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I finally logged on last night. SK aggro is right were I left it. I mean by that...only some of the time do I actually have to remember to turn autoattack on. Most of the time a couple abilities will do the trick.
  8. Zantor Augur

Well I can say, at least for aggro was back to normal for me. Guess what snafu got corrected.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

I have not seen any issues with SK's I play with.
    I don't play one so can't comment on how much they're leading by, but when I expect them to be tanking they seem to be doing so just as well as before.
  10. Tappin Augur

This is more than likely the problem. I had to fix my hotkeys and everything was all good.