Alkabor.com and PoP flagging site down? Gone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duder, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

[IMG]

I don't know whom the owners are or if there are plans to fix it, but am curious if any one can contact them or may know the scoop.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

When someone changes info on their domain, moves registrars, moves DNS servers etc they'll send out an email for the person that owns the domain to verify their information. If it's not responded to, it gets suspended to get their attention. It's not gone yet, unless they continue to ignore the emails. Eventually it'll get deleted.
  3. Duder Augur

4. Funky Augur

Duder likes this.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I sent the owner a message a few days back but haven’t heard anything recently. He pops in and out of our old Al’Kabor guild forums so hopefully he will see it soon and be able to resolve the issue.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Duder Augur

I like the thing that allows me to plugin my log stuff. Though if alkabor didn't come back this would be the way to figure it out. I tried loading alkabor on the wayback machine but it wont actually run the analysis script to compare the input.

Awesome, thank you!
  7. Funky Augur

i dont have the link here at work.. but i believe goodurden has a parser that can tell you what you're missing for PoP flagging based on what the dude in PoK tells you
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Someone was able to contact the owner and he brought it back up last night.

http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html

I imagine most people are done with Artisan’s Prize and PoP progression at this point but if you aren’t this is a useful tool. For live servers it doesn’t track the Bertox/Saryrn chain of flagging properly if you do it out of order. On Al’Kabor there were no checklist or bypass flags for that chain so the parser doesn’t look for them. Everything else should be accurate though.
    Thunderkiks and Duder like this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Duder likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

Thanks! I have checked a few times since my initial post and even recently and it was not back up yet. Glad to see it is. I don't know who the owner is but thank you for working it out and bringing it back online.

It's the site I used when I was going back and cleaning up my PoP flags. It made the process very manageable and referenceable. I like to refer people who are interested in doing their Artisan's prize to this site for their backflagging needs. Just obtaining the AP is extraordinarily daunting to someone who has never done it before. Alleviating any confusion in the process is super awesome ;)

I like that checklist too. Pretty sure I'd seen that exact checklist elsewhere recently, but definitely not at that URL. Great resource, thanks!
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Duder and CrazyLarth like this.