Here we go again…

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tappin, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuuthbert Augur

Well maybe if they put in Potions of Endless Hit points and one mob could stand in a spot all on its own and respawn just by hailing a totem when you are ready for it and it would drop every aug and every T2 TS item you need to gear out each time you killed it, yea that would be great. Oh was that ridiculous, yea so was the original post
    Duder likes this.
  2. Tappin Augur

I received about 1/3 the exp yesterday for the same amout time and mobs killed from previous day in winds. Either there's a bug, or exp was changed somehow. (I am not the only one to complain about differences after patch). However, I don't have any real evidence of this since, I don't collect any data outside parses. That's why I worded the OP like I did..

I am not requesting or asking for any changes, just venting my frustration with current design of the game. If I am leveling up a new character, with friends around the same level, you cannot ask them spend 3 times a long leveling as the previous generation did.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It hasn't changed.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

J. boots slower yadda yadda.
    Jhenna_BB and Dythan like this.
  5. Duder Augur

Prolly had fellowship sharing on

But your posts are terrible, just stop posting.
  6. Brats New Member

You have no proof. No video. No parse. No, I've killed xp mind and received this amount of xp...

All you have said is nothing in your original post and now your trying to back peddle on your next post. They give us xp numbers now that are accurate to the hundredth decimal. Yet you state your getting 1/3 the xp that you got before. You don't even try and give us an actual data point or number.

You would make a great lawyer playing on the strings of a jury filled with sympathetic mothers.

Your post holds no value. No actual fact. This post is nothing but my j boots got slower...

Please only reply if you have hard factual proof. Meaning you can show a video with actual numbers of before and after with the exact same group and exact same mobs... If you don't have the proof and videos then please don't repost. I beg of you to not waste my time.

Stop being a lying lawyer playing on pitty strings and show me the money.
    Raccoo likes this.
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

To this thread I say Tappin...
    Yinla and Zamiam like this.
  8. Tappin Augur

My original post is a valid one - never claimed anything outside bad content desgin. It's one that has repeated itself over the years. We got have TDS and RoF RoS and CoTF/EoK and the list goes on.

And I do have parses, but what does that matter outside time and ammount killed?
  9. Tappin Augur

It is a legitimate complaint. Nerfing old content because there is knew content is bad game design. There are plenty of examples of this, just use google.
  10. Duder Augur

Nope, sure wasn't. Your misconceived perceptions that brought you to label it as bad content are the problem. You trying to justify them is only making it worse. If the game is so bad, stop playing.
  11. Duder Augur

[IMG]
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  12. Brats New Member

You have no parse where xp is displayed... You have no video of before and after xp...

You have nothing. Please don't lie...

If you had the parse with the xp numbers shown in a video... Then you would post said parse.

You have nothing. Your j boots are slower. Your post do not improve game play. Your nothing but a low life carbon base life form with no proof...

Show me the money or stop posting. Your original post has no credit. Your second post has no valid information. You are a toxic person... Please go seek counseling, get out of your head and join us here on earth. CBT does wonders... You are not the "voice of the community" by your post your not even the post of a group of people. You are the post of 1 guy that boxes toons...

You post is no different than that guy in school with a girl friend from camp... The xp nerf never happened. It's all on your mind, and you have no pictures to prove your relationship with the xp.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread has devolved pretty quickly. In order to save everyone here the time I am going to lock it. Reminder, trolling, calling for nerfs, and accusing others of trolling are against the forum rules.
    Jhenna_BB and Benito like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.